Mentorships are tailored and customized to each teacher. Teachers receive one-on-one guidance and feedback to build upon their strengths, overcome areas of ineffectiveness, and improve their ability to deliver information authentically.
Each mentorship is built on interpreting complex theories and postures and then converting them into safe relatable contexts and variations that suit each teacher’s personality and clientele. Each mentee has the opportunity to select from a variety of educational topics such as Anatomy and Kinesiology, Therapeutics, and Program Development. Each program is scientific and evidence-based, emphasizing musculoskeletal, physiological, and neuroscience comprehension and application. Mentorships also include business development and support through customized marketing strategies, uncovering one’s exact niche, and developing a sustainable career while maintaining corresponding yogic philosophy in one’s approach and offerings.
Mentorships are available to teachers who have completed at minimum a 200-hour yoga teacher training. Yoga Alliance approved programs not required; however, CEU‘s are only available for those currently registered with Yoga Alliance.
Each mentee can select from any of the following topics:
- Applied anatomy and kinesiology
- Injury Management
- Therapeutics: Sequencing, Modifying, and Adapting
- Understanding and Applying the Panchamayakosha Model
- Understanding and Applying the Prana Vayus Model
- The Art of Hands-on Adjustments
- Program Development
- Business Development: Marketing, Finding your Niche, and Developing a Sustainable Career
If there is a topic that is important to you, and you do not feel it fits within one of the categories mentioned above, contact Jennifer directly. She will work with you to create a new category or explain how it applies to one of the categories above.
All mentorships qualify for CEU’s under Yoga Alliance guidelines. Both contact and non-contact CEU‘s provided in the following:
- Techniques, Training & Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, and Ethics
Yoga Alliance requires all RYTs and E-RYTs must complete 75 hours of CE within three years from their initial registration date, every three years.
This total number of hours must include:
all details and prices are per month, payment plans available upon request
Lite: $150 per month
- One 30-minute zoom
- One 60-minute private session either in-person or via zoom
- Unlimited review and feedback of work (48-hour return on work)
- One 60-minute recorded class submission with detailed notes
- Unlimited observations of Jennifer during any zoom Mysore or YogaWorks + Meditation class
Pro: $300 per month
- All lite package inclusions
- Additional 30-minute zoom call per month
- Additional 60-minute recorded class submission with detailed notes
- 2-hour workshop (one 2-hour or two 1-hour) on topic choice
- Monthly opportunity to review Jennifer’s therapeutic client caseload, review plan of care, and progress notes
- Weekly opportunities to observe Jennifer in-person at drug & alcohol rehabilitation centers
3-month commitment package: Lite ($375) Pro ($825)
*savings of $25 per month
6-month commitment package: Lite ($600) Pro ($1500)
*savings of $50 per month
Payment is due at the time of service or according to the payment plan schedule. If you need to cancel or reschedule a zoom, private session, or workshop, please provide 24–hour notice. If you do not attend a scheduled session or do not provide 24–hour notice to reschedule an appointment, you will forfeit the session for the month. All sessions are per month, and no sessions may roll-over into the following month.